Wednesday, January 7, 2009

N.Y.C. Chroma Face Glow and Prestige Skin Loving Minerals Bronzing Powder

Not only had I bought stuff from the mall (click here to see my mall haul), I also bought some stuff at the drugstore. :X
I bought the N.Y.C. Chroma Face Glow in Moonstone at Rite-Aid for $2.49 (originally for $4.99). It was in the clearance section for 50% off... woo hoo~ I've been wanting this blush for quite a few months but I kept refusing. This time I couldn't since it was on sale! :)

The one on the right, Prestige Skin Loving Minerals Bronzing Powder in Pure Shimmer, has an interesting story to it... hehe~ Yesterday, my makeup buddy e-mailed me telling me that is comparable to MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle. After reading that e-mail, I had to buy this since I knew it was on sale at Walgreens. Without even thinking, I head over there to buy one... lol~ They had a last chance sale on these for $7.19 (originally $11.99). After I bought one, I e-mailed my makeup buddy and she bought one as well. :)

Here's a picture of it opened so you can see better of the inside.
Of course I had to swatch it or else I will get a comment from Spank asking for swatches (the other ones will come soon). :P She only teases me because she loves me... lol~ :P
Hopefully, you can see it! :X


Edit: I end up returning the Prestige to buy the MAC MSF in Soft and Gentle during their 25% off friends & family deal.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice glows! I can't use MAC MSF because I'm allergic to bismuth oxychloride but the NYC one does not make my face itch at all. Did you get Sunstone as well? It's similar to MAC So Ceylon and Moonstone is similar to Petticoat. I'll try to find this Prestige glow thingy :)

Anonymous said...

pretty! i will have to see if any of my stores have any darn sales but they never do! ahhhhhhhh...texas sucks!

AskMeWhats said...

I do wonder if the Prestige brand up there is the same with here..coz I don't see that LOL or maybe I am blind, not looking close enough. Yes I can see the swatch :) pretty!

Violet Honeybee said...

I went to go look for the NYC MSF yesterday at Rite Aid but they didn't have it.. =( so sad..

Ohhh i saw that book some time ago but completely forgot it till now! I shall go purchase since I got a gift card for books. mwahahha!

I'm glad to see you posting so much!! yay! More pictures of your doggie!! reminds me of mine (even though they look nothing alike lol)

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

ohhh the NYC face glow ive heard is a good dupe of MAC's MSF!!! it wasnt available in UK of that tho -_-;;

you've found yourself a good bargain! xD they look pretty!

purple snowflake said...

Hey.. I was gonna get that Highlighter when I saw it.. Love the veins on them.. look pretty. but I realise I still have my Mac to go through.. which will take FOREVER.. so I held my self back =p

miemiemie said...

happy new year! that NYC blush is soooo cheap! lucky you! and the swatches look great!

Katrina said...

Those look sooooooo pretty, must check out the Prestige one.

Mona said...

oh la la, the pink one is pretty!

Neeyuh said...

Nice swatches! I've looked for the NYC face glow everywhere and can never find it here, it sux!

L said...

man aly! i am lemmming those NYC metro metals soooooo bad and i know part of it is because they are affordable! but i dont need any more sh*t..... right?! LOL

thanks for the swatch!! <3

Vanessa M. said...

aww ive been wanting that NYX one:( but can never find it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...