1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag eight other people.
What is your current obsession?
- Taking Tobey to the dog park... lol~ I want him to socialize with other dogs, but he's a big wuss. He's still scared after going for 2 weeks straight. :/ I hope one day he will get use to it... hehe~
What are you wearing today?
- Jean and a shirt.
What’s your favorite comfort food?
What would make today special?
- If my life gets better by a miracle... lol~
What would you like to learn to do?
- I wish I was more fluent in Korean.
What’s the last thing you bought?
- Gas this morning. Why is gas going up again!?!?
What are you listening to right now?
- Listening to daytime soap opera, Days of Our Lives.
What is your favorite weather?
- I love cool to rainy weather.
What is your most challenging goal right now?
- Just bettering my life.
What do you think about the person who tagged you?
- She's one of the few people I got to know beyond blogging. :)
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Anywhere, I'll just be happy having my own place... lol~
What would you like to have in your hands at right now?
- Money of course.
If you could swap lives with anyone for one day who would it be & why?
- A celebrity, I think it'll be cool to live in their life for a day. I would like to see how different it is from normal people's lives.
If you would go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
- Korea. I want to go shopping... lol~
Which language do you wanna learn?
- I've always wanted to learn Japanese.
What do you look for in a friend?
- Down-to-earth, trust worthy, and basically someone who respects me.
Who do you want to meet in person?
- I don't know. :/
What’s your favorite type of music?
- Korean at the moment. I'm really digging 2 p.m. right now especially the part that goes "Again and again..."
What’s your dream job?
- A job that makes me happy in all aspects of life.
Any favorite model?
- I don't have one because it'll make me sad to know I'm ugly compared to them... lol~ :X
If you had $100 now what would you spend on it?
- Save it to pay bills.
Things you wish you could change in the past?
- Too many to list. I try not to think of the past but try to move on.
Fashion Pet Peeve?
- I hate seeing bulge sticking out of clothes. I don't need to see butt cleavage shown because your pants is too small. :X
Do you admire anyone’s style?
Describe your personal style.
- I wear comfortable clothes.
What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
What’s your favorite T.V. show?
- American Idol
Do you get enough beauty sleep? yes or no? why?
- Yes, because I enjoy it too much.
If you can take away one thing that you have to go through as a woman, what would it be?
- I agree with Auntie Flow.
I'm tagging (alphabet order):
Since I'm almost done with my Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover, I been wanting to get the Neutrogena for some time. I've heard good stuff about it but we'll see... hehe~
I bought it at Walgreens for $5.99 for both. I think they made a mistake at my Walgreens, but I could be wrong... hehe~ In the ad, it says BOGO sale and other Neutrogena for $5.99. I think it's suppose to be only BOGO sale. I don't know so go check out your Walgreens if you're in the need of this product. ;)
This past week I got a mail from Dove.
I got a full size deodorant, as well as, coupons for $2 off. I should say a lot of coupons... lol~ I think there's like 15 or around there.
I'm going to end with my prize I won from Masque Magazine.
I won two M2M nail polishes.
Thank you Masque Magazine!!! :)