Sunday, January 31, 2010

Some Haul

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my own money except the ones I received as a gift. I am not affiliated with any company nor getting paid to advertise any products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile even though it's only been a week!... hehe~ My brother FINALLY took my computer to fix the problem I had since Thanksgiving Day. It's so much faster and better... wheee~ I did learn something while not having my computer for a week, I realized I'm very dependent on my computer *sigh*. I couldn't do much in my room because whenever I was in my room, I looked at an empty space where the computer was... lol~ :X

Do you guys feel that way too? Are you dependent on your computer?


Here are some of the things I bought. I bought these at CVS during their BOGO Free sale.

I bought Rimmel lipstick in #006 Pink Blush. I've heard good stuff about these lipsticks. It's my first time buying this brand lipstick. I hope they're right... hehe~
I also bought Rimmel Stay Matte powder in #001 Transparent. I've read good reviews about this.. It doesn't hurt to try... hehe~
Here are the swatches to the Rimmel lipstick and powder. I know the powder is hard to see, but it's right on top of "blogspot"... hehe~ It's a little lighter than my hand, but it'll be great on the face. :)

Rimmel wasn't the only things I bought... hehe~ I also bought masks.
I couldn't refuse these especially the unique flavors; cherry, vitamin/orange, pearl, olive, and blackbeans. I have never heard of these from sheet masks... hehe~

These aren't the only masks I got on those days. I got more from someone.
She gave me green tea, carrot, cucumber, collagen, rose garden, and blueberry. The blueberry one sounds so yummy!... hehe~
She also gave me some of the samples she received.

That wasn't the only things I bought. Not that I needed these, but I bought more nail polishes *sigh*. :X I couldn't refuse the new OPI collection Alice in Wonderland... hehe~

Check out my nail polish collections: OPI (click here), Essie (click here), China Glaze (click here), and overall nail polishes (click here).
I got two nail polishes from the collection (Alice in Wonderland). This one is Mad as a Hatter.
The last OPI nail polish I bought was Absolutely Alice.

If that wasn't bad enough, I bought two more Essie nail polishes.
This Essie nail polish is Mink Muffs.
I'm wearing this at the moment. The first thing that came to mind was chocolate-flavored nails and then poop... lol~ :X

I also bought a nail polish thinner for my Seche Vite top coat. This product is amazing! I wish I knew about this earlier!... lol~
That's not the only nail polishes I got. Someone tried to surprise me with a China Glaze when we went to the Sally's Beauty store... hehe~
She gave me Emerald Sparkle. I've been wanting this color since last year, but couldn't find it. I'm so glad I have this in my collection now... wheee~

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my own money except the ones I received as a gift. I am not affiliated with any company nor getting paid to advertise any products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

16 comments:

ndoodles said...

Wow - I'm glad you guys had so much fun! Going shopping w/ a friend (especially make up shopping) is the best!

DinaXYYan said...

i love Kalmo too! she's indeed really sweet :)
nice haul btw!

Unknown said...

I love Rimmel lipsticks a lot! I hope you'll feel the same, too. Nice haul, those nail polishes look lovely!

Anonymous said...

I keep 'almost' buying either the mad hatter, or the alice one.
But I just can't get myself to do it XD
They are so gorgeous, but I need to pick one or the other, and thats what I can't decide :P
But great polish haul!
Its always fun meeting a new blogger friend IRL, so I'm glad that you had a fun experience :)

Babybubblz said...

Blogger meets are always fun =)

I've been wanting to try the Rimmel powder too, let us know how you like it!

Me said...

Oooo, that's the one thing from Rimmel I haven't tried yet! Their powders! So far, I'm in love with their lipsticks. :)

AskMeWhats said...

Hi Aly, I am seriously looking for a nice pink lipstick nowadays as it's a FAD down here, and this one you have looks really promising! Will check this shade out :) Hope you're doing well this week!

Jem said...

wow..
a lot of goodies!
that rimmel lipstick looks great
^_~

she's so sweet to give you some stuff too. do tell us what you think about the facial masks.

hope you'll have a great week!

izumi said...

awww! blogger meet ups ^__^ how fun!

gio said...

Great haul! Blogger meets ups are always so much fun!

Bijin Blair said...

More and more Rimmel products are making their way into your collection haha XD

Ahhh, I have a mask from Purederm too, I think it's in the Pearl flavour (blue packaging)? but I must have misplaced it. Can't find it anywhere now -.-

Mad as a Hatter and Absolutely Alice are soooo pretty! *squeals*

And YAY for meeting Kalmo! That girl is sweeter than sugar hehe XD

Diane said...

Hi Ahleessa! Just started following your blog, I met Kalmo recently and she said the nicest things about you. Haha you're so right about Kali, her smile is beautiful and contagious!

That Rimmel lipstick is so pretty, I've never used anything by Rimmel either so please let us know how it works out for you. I love the 2 AIW nail polishes you got, so pretty especially Mad as a hatter.

Fabuless Beauty said...

Look like you're on a nail polish binge ;). I love Essie nail polishes too! However, this week I'm going nail polish free. My nails need a break!

amynaree said...

Kalmo is a sweetheart and I agree she has super white teeth! Your so lucky she's near by so you guys get to hang out often :)

Nice haul, Essie Chinchilly is so pretty!

Lillian said...

Lots of great goodies :) Kalmo is a sweetheart, I'm glad you guys got to meet and had fun <3

Christy said...

i hope you like your goodies! the only lipstick i have from rimmel is airy fairy and i loves it! it can be a little drying so applying lip balm before and after might be beneficial. i also have the transparent powder which does the job, but i stopped using it for mac's prep and prime!

ahhh it's snowing up a storm. i just got done shoveling 24 inches of snow! i wish i was in cali right now :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...