I never thought I would reach 500 followers. Thank you for the people who follow me and hopefully, like my blog! :) I always wanted to have giveaways on my blog but I wasn't able to with issues in my personal life. Since things are getting better and I reached 500, I decided to have a small giveaway. I thought having several small versus one big one is better. I could be wrong on that! :P
Now for the giveaway...
Beautylish Event. I do not wear bright colored lip products. Whenever I wear bright colored, I've been told by many people to take it off. I just cannot pull it off. :X Instead of just having it in my room, I decided to give it away. I hope that's okay.
How to enter:
1. You must be a public follower of my blog with a Google username. PLEASE do not just follow for the giveaway and then once the giveaway is over, stop following. It's just not polite!!!
2. Open to all including international
3. You must be 18 years or older. If you're younger than 18, please get your parent's permission.
4. The giveaway will end in three weeks, June 12, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. PST (Pacific time).
5. The winner will be drawn with a random number generator. You have have 48 hours to contact me at aly_4realz (at) hotmail (dot) com or else a new winner will be chosen.
Questions and extra entries:
1. You must give me the Google Username that you use to follow my blog.
2. You have a choice of entering Giveaway #1, 2, or you can enter both. I will draw and you will only win one prize.
3. If you follow my Facebook page, give me the username you are using to follow. (+1)
4. If you follow my Twitter, give me the username you are using to follow. (+1)
5. If you re-tweeted the giveaway on Twitter, give me the link. (+1)
6. If you added the giveaway on the side bar of your blog, give me the link. (+1)
7. If you added a post but is on a separate giveaway page, give me the link. (+1)
8. If you added a post and is on the main page, give me the link. (+2).
Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my own money except for the NYX Lipgloss Palette. I received that from an event and know it will go to a better home. I am not affiliated with any company nor getting paid to advertise any products. This post is written with my honest opinion.