I bought Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream from Costco earlier this year.
Where can you purchase this: drugstore, retail, Costco, and online
Price: $30 something (I cannot remember the exact price)
Made in USA
Description from the back: Hydrate and firm skin's appearance without drastic measures.
The result of over 50 years of Olay research, this luxurious cream has the highest concentration of our signature amino-peptide + B3 complex infused with intracellular fortifier and a touch of precious marine proteins.
The Results: Intracellular hydration regenerates volume and shape across skin's 10 million surface cells, progressively lifting and micro-sculpting to help:
* firm sagging-prone areas, even the jaw line
* smooth skin's surface
* restore elasticity
Is it just me but all anti-aging products in the US come in red packaging. Why is that? I also noticed they come in thick bottles. :/
The first thing I did is smell the cream. It smells fruity to me, but I could be wrong. I know some people think the smell is thick, but it doesn't bother me. I actually like the scent. :X If you don't like it, it lasts about 5 minutes or at least it does for me.
By the way if you're wondering about the spoon, Shiny Pretty Things gave it to me. It was so nice of her to send me one! :) I use it all the time, and it's so worthwhile. You don't have to dip into your moisturizer/cream anymore.
Thank you Shiny Pretty Things! :)
Other than the smell and texture, I think it hydrates your skin well. After I apply the cream, my face feels smooth. I don't know about the anti-aging effect, but my skin has looks decent.
* Olay; brand I trust.
* Fruity smell.
* Scent doesn't last long.
* Thick consistency.
* Great for dry skin.
* Great for winter weather.
* Good for night.
* Your skin feels smooth.
* So thick, consistency doesn't completely absorb onto skin.
* Not so great for morning.
Would I repurchase: Maybe, only for night cream.
Rating: 3.5/5 Tobey's Paws
Aveeno is so kind to offer one of my readers a hair kit with tons of products. How nice of them!!! :) In the kit, it contains...
Shampoo and Conditioner
Aveeno Living Color Shine Glaze
Aveeno NOURISH+ Style Fortifying Hairspray
Aveeno NOURISH+ Leave In Conditioner
How to enter:
1. You must be a public follower of my blog with Google username (I will check). PLEASE do no just follow for the giveaway and then once the giveaway is over, stop following. It's just not polite!!!
2. Open only to the people living in the U.S.
3. You must be 18 years or older. If you're younger than 18, please get your parent's permission.
4. The giveaway will end in three weeks, December 28, 2011 at 11:50 p.m. PST (Pacific time).
5. The winner will be drawn with a random number generator. You have 48 hours to contact me at aly_4realz (at) hotmail (dot) com or else a new winner will be chosen.
Questions and extra entries:
1. You must give me the Google Username that you are using to follow my blog.
2. You must live within the U.S.
3. If you follow my Facebook page, give me the username you are using to follow. (+2)
4. If you follow Aveeno Facebook page, give me the username you are using to follow. (+2)
5. If you follow my Twitter, give me the username you are using to follow. (+1)
6. If you follow my Twitter and re-tweeted the giveaway, give me the link. (+2)
7. If you added the giveaway on the side bar of your blog, give me the link. (+1)
8. If you added a post but is on a separate giveaway page, give me the link. (+1)
9. If you added a post and is on the main page, give me the link. (+3)
10. What do you like about Aveeno? (+2)
Thank you Aveeno for sponsoring this giveaway!!! :)
Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my own money except for the pictures taken from Aveeno. I am not affiliated with any company nor getting paid to advertise any products. This post is written with my honest opinion.