Missha Real Essential Sheet Mask
Where to purchase: Misshaus.com
Price: $2.99 for 25 g
Made in Korea
Description on the back: Pure cotton sheet mask enriched with Ceramide ingredient, makes you delicate skin calm and soft.
First of all, I will start with the size of the sheet mask. I'm not too sure why the width of the sheet mask is so wide (ear to ear). It covered my hair on the side of my forehead, as well as, the side of my face. Since it covered the hair, a minute or two into wearing the sheet mask it would fall and not grab onto the hair. It was extremely uncomfortable since I was doing stuff on the internet while wearing the sheet mask. This mask is made for people who lay on their bed resting. It's definitely not made for someone not resting like myself. :X
The length of the nose part is also short. It did not fully cover my nose which is shocking since I do not have a bridge. I have the typical, flat Asian nose.
Other than the size, I'm pretty content with the fabric of the sheet mask. Some masks leave residue from the fabric. I can feel the cotton on my face once I'm done with the sheet mask. This did not!
Secondly, I will talk about the feel of the sheet mask. It's very refreshing, cooling and I can feel the essence. Some masks are dry even from the start because it does not have enough essence. That's not an issue with this mask. It lasted the whole 30 minutes of using this mask. I was even able to pat the essence left over from the sheet mask onto my skin. The only thing is a lot of masks have essence left over in the package. You can use the left over essence on your neck and chest. The package did not have enough to pat it onto my neck. If I can wish for something, I would wish it had a little bit more essence so I can use it for my neck and chest.
Lastly, I was pretty content with the result. My skin felt soft and glow-y right after the mask, as well as, the next morning. It also hydrated my face.
* You need to lay down for the mask; get real rest.
* Good fabric; does not leave residue.
* Good enough essence for the face.
* No scent.
* Leaves skin soft.
* Skin looks glow-y.
* Width of the mask is too wide.
* Length of the nose is too short.
* Does not stick on the hair.
* Not good for multi-taskers.
* Not enough essence left over in the package.
Would repurchase: No.
Rating: 2.5/5 Tobey's Paws
Speaking of sheet masks, I received some from a friend and family that I got to try out.
Luna gave me My Scheming sheet masks in Camellia Japonica Hydrating (beige), Bulgarian Rose Whitening (pink), Bird's Nest Collagen (light blue), and Puli Ginjo Sake Kasu (yellow). I've been curious about My Scheming masks. I heard great things about this brand, and now I can understand why. They fit great on the face, hydrating, and lots of essence to work with.
Thank you Luna!!! :)
Thank you sis-in-law!!! :)
I received this Physicians Formula Eyeshadow Palette from the Beautylish Event I attended last year.
How to enter:
1. You must be a public follower of my blog with Google username (I will check). PLEASE do not just follow for the giveaway and then once the giveaway is over, stop following. It's just not polite!!!
2. Open to everyone including international.
3. You must be 18 years or older. If you're younger than 18, please get your parent's permission.
4. You must answer the question, what improvements would you like to see on my blog?
5. The giveaway will end in three weeks, March 18, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PST (Pacific time).
6. The winner will be drawn with a random number generator. You have 48 hours to contact me at aly_4realz (at) hotmail (dot) com or else a new winner will be chosen.
1. If you follow my Facebook page, give me the username you are using to follow. (+2)
2. If you follow my Twitter, give me the username you are using to follow. (+1)
3. If you follow my Twitter and re-tweeted the giveaway, give me the link. (+2)
4. If you added the giveaway on the side bar of your blog, give me the link. (+1)
5. If you added a post but is on a separate giveaway page, give me the link. (+1)
6. If you added a post and is on the main page, give me the link. (+3)
Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are freebies either given with purchase, gift, or in a swag bag. I am not affiliated with any company nor getting paid to advertise any products. This post is written with my honest opinion.