I've been wanting to review this blush for the longest time, and I think it's finally time too!
Product Review: Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker Blush in #7559 Natural
Where to purchase: drugstores, mass merchandiser, and online at physiciansformula.com
Price: $12.95 for 0.21 oz/ 6g
Made in USA
Description on the back:
Makeup Powered by You!
* 1st Ever Blush with pH Power Complex transforms into your perfectly personalized hue.
-Fluorescein Based Dye - senses the pH level of your skin & adjusts within 60 sections to created your perfect blushing glow.
- Photochromic Powders - light adjusting pigments adapt to your environment so color looks the same indoors & outside.
Look Your Best in Every Light!
* LED-powered compact lights up and features a full-size mirror, for touch-ups anywhere & everywhere!
For the packaging, it's kind of bulky. It's just a square package with different levels.
Since the packaging is kind of bulky and for another reason, I leave mine at home. I hardly carry mine. I got a loose blush pan in mine. I'm kind of scared to carry mine and have the blush crack. For that reason, I don't carry mine anywhere even when I travel. Once I finish the blush, I might actually carry the container. I think the light will come in handy especially at nights or when you're in a dark room.
The main concept of this blush is that it "reacts to light and your pH for your perfect blushing glow" within 60 seconds. Well in my opinion, I don't think it does. Even though I don't notice any changes on the blush as soon as I apply it, I still like the color! It's a natural, gorgeous color and it lasts a decent amount of day.
* Physicians Formula; I think they have great products for drugstores.
* Comes with light with a switch.
* Comes with a decent brush; soft.
* Natural looking color.
* Long lasting.
* Mine came with a loose blush pan.
* Compact grabs fingerprints easily.
* Blush does not match to your pH level or light.
Would repurchase: Maybe.
Rating: 3.5/5 Tobey's Paws
I went out of town to Palm Springs with bunch of girls couple of weeks ago. One of the girls did my nails.
Thank you April!!! :)
Now for the $100 Gift Certificate to Shopbop,
Congratulations to mai!!! :)
Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my own money except for the pictures taken from Shopbop.com. I am not affiliated with any company nor getting paid to advertise any products. This post is written with my honest opinion.