Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Geo Angel Blue Circle Lens

I received circle lens from Angel Contacts. When it comes to circle lens, I'm a newbie. I've had colored contacts in the past. I tried green and own grey for a year. This gave me a great opportunity to try circle lens! :)
They came in a clear plastic container with Tiffany colored paper. The Tiffany colored paper matches with the website.
I love the color and it definitely fits with the trend of this year!

Where to purchase: angelcontacts.com
Price: $25

Made in Korea

Description from the website: The GEO Angel Circle Lens series offers maximum definition for your eyes, for a bold, beautiful look.

Can you say royalty? Flaunt these luscious royal blues the next time you see your prince charming.

Lense Information:
Diameter: 14 mm
Base curve: 8.6 mm
Center thickness: 0.04mm
Water content: 38%
Lasts up to 1 year after opening.
Thoughts: If you can tell, I was stoked to receive circle lens! I've heard about circle lens for years, but I never thought about getting them. Given this opportunity, I actually spent some time on the website looking for the colors I wanted. I even searched online to see what they look like on people. Let me tell you the pictures of people wearing them weren't that great. :X One reason I chose this contacts is the model, Asian girl, wearing it convinced me. It look great on her!
The circle lens come in a cute bottle in Tiffany colored bag. I love how cute everything was wrapped up!
If you're like me a first time user, I was clueless how to open the bottle. Thankfully, it came with instructions. To be honest, I still made a mistake opening the first one. After that, I was a pro.
It came with their own case. The only thing I was shocked to see was pink not blue, but still it's cute nevertheless! Only thing I get confused about is seeing the colored on the left side. I'm so used to colored side on the right side since most of my cases are that way.
Here's the circle lens in the case. It's royal blue with black on the outside.

Let me tell you out of the two I received, I was most excited to try this one! I have never tried blue and always loved blue eyes. I was not too sure what I would expect, how it would feel, would I be able to focus, and so on. I had a lot of questions and it was answered as soon as I put them on.

First of all, they're extremely comfortable. It felt like I was wearing normal contact lens. I don't know why but I had a concept that they were not comfortable. I've heard people say only wear them for 6 hours and no longer. It felt like I was wearing normal, clear contacts. I do have to say they were easy to focus compared to the colored contacts I had in the past. I think the clear circle in the center is wider than the colored contacts. With the colored contacts, it took me a month to go pass the color and be able to focus only in the center. I had no issue with this one.

Secondly, I never had an issue with lens drying out my eyes. I'm one of those people who can wear contacts for hours and hours without an issue. I did not have an issue with circle lens either.

I've been told by people that my eyes look bigger. Isn't that the concept of circle lens?!?! So that's a good thing. I wanted the huge, anime eyes and I got them with these. :)

The only thing I was sad is that it actually looked black on me. People could only notice the royal blue if they look at me outside in the sun. I guess it all depends on the colored of your natural eyes. I have extremely dark brown eyes.
Here's how it looks on me. Overall, I was extremely happy! :)

Pros:
* Cute packaging; Tiffany colored theme.
* Comes with a case.
* Instructions how to open and use.
* Model modeling the lens.
* Makes eyes bigger.
* Comfortable.
* Easy to focus.
* Does not dry out my eyes.

Cons:
* Darker than I thought.

Would repurchase: Yes!
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post are given to me. I am not affiliated with any company nor getting paid to advertise any products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...