Now for the September 2012 GlossyBox...
This month I did not receive Glossy Mag, but you can check out their website Glossy Mag Online.
This month's theme is "Fall Forward." It's perfect for the season change to autumn.
Here's what is inside GlossyBox.
* GKHair Moisturizing Shampoo ($20 for 10.1 oz): Nourished with plant extracts, this superior smoothing shampoo will purify and moisturize the scalp and hair.
* GKHair Moisturizing Conditioner ($20 for 10.01 oz): This gentle moisturizing conditioner puts the finishing touch on your tresses and leaves your hair smooth, radiant, and revitalized.
* Kryolan for GlossyBox Moisture Rich Lipstick in Glossy Pink ($14 for 0.14 oz): Treat your lips to a creamy, long lasting lipstick enriched with Vitamin E to stimulate and hydrate your lips. This perfect pop of Glossy Pink compliments all skin tones and lifestyles.
* Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 ($29.99 for 1.69 oz): Hailing from Korea, this Blemish Balm, also known as BB Cream is a multi-tasking powerhouse for the face. This multi-use cream provides light coverage, soothes, protects, and moisturizes.
Shade differs in each box. I received #13 Bright Beige.
* OC 8 Professional Mattifying Gel ($30 for 1.6 oz): This innovative mattifying gel lets you get control of your shine all day long. Clinically tested, this one of a kind gel keeps shine down while helping you achieve a fresh flawless even tone look for all skin types.
You can check the other months I received:
Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are given to me. I am not affiliated with any company nor getting paid to advertise any products. This post is written with my honest opinion.