I'm on a row reviewing Maybelline products! I'm going to review their new cream blush.
Where to purchase: drugstores, merchandiser, online
Price: $7.99 for 5.6 g/0.19 oz
Made in Korea
Description on the site:
Freshest flush ever:
* Revolutionary gel formula provides a new bouncy texture.
* Lightweight like a powder, yet melts seamlessly into skin like a cream.
* Natural sheer wash of color that is buildable for greater color intensity.
* Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested.
Thoughts: When I first saw this, I knew I had to get one. I love my cream blushes! They're great alone as a tint or as a base to layer more colors. The packaging to me I think it's a little kiddish, but it's cute. I feel like I'm carrying something teenagers would use. It makes me feel young not only on the inside. :P
I wanted to stay away from pink blushes since I have so many. For that reason, I got Peach Satin.
When you swirl your finger in the blush, it's very cooling. It feels great to the touch! It's not sanitary safe if you use your finger, but I prefer my finger over a brush. It's quicker that way or at least for me. Using a finger, you would use less blush. The brush will have to pick up more. Another reason why I use my finger over a brush. Another thing I noticed is that the blush is so gel-like, it's easy to put a dent. It kind of reminds me of Play-Doh. :X
* Maybelline; a brand I trust.
* Made in Korea; being biased here. :X
* Packaging is kiddish; makes you feel young.
* Good amount of selection in colors.
* Peach with gold sheen.
* Not frosty.
* Feels cool to the touch.
* Gel-like texture.
* Last for half a day.
* Packaging is kiddish.
* Easily can put dents.
* Not sanitary safe if used with fingers.
* Brushes pick up more product then needed.
* Not the best for oily skin.
Would Repurchase: Yes.
Rating: 4/5 Tobey's Paws
Now for the Super Perricone winner...
Congratulations to ShinyPrettyThings! :)
You have 48 hours to contact me with your name, address, and which product you would like from the Super Perricone line. E-mail me at aly_4realz (at) hotmail (dot) com. If you don't contact me within 48 hours, I will draw a new winner.
Thank you Perricone for a wonderful giveaway! :)
Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my own money except for Perricone. They are sponsoring the giveaway. I am not affiliated with any company nor getting paid to advertise any products. This post is written with my honest opinion.