Friday, March 8, 2013

OPI Matte Top Coat

I haven't done any press releases that I know of, and I thought about this hard. If you're like me, I like to know what is coming out. It prepares me for the future. This is my first and hopefully, will continue. If you like this idea, feel free to tell me. If you don't, also feel free to tell me.


'Matte is the New Black!
Redefine Color with New OPI Matte Top Coat

OPI Matte Top Coat instantly transforms glossy nail lacquer to a matte finish when applied over any OPI hue. Matte Top Coat provides sealing protection without shine and protects nails from chipping, making manicures last longer. With a matte, transparent finish, Matte Top Coat is designed to leave nails velvety smooth while creating a touchable texture for an edgy appearance.

"A matte finish can be worn over any OPI nail lacquer shade and should be applied after the base coat and primary coats of color to give nails a unique look," says Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Co-Founder & Artistic Director. "Using Matte Top Coat to transform any shade in your collection makes it a more versatile and budget-friendly way to embrace the matte trend. Give your favorite lacquers an update with a new finish without altering the color."

Matte Top Coat contains no DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde. This product includes OPI's exclusive ProWideTM Brush for the ultimate in application.

OPI Matte Top Coat will be available April 2013, at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard's jcp Salons, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, and ULTA, for $9.00 ($10.95 CAN) suggested retail.'


I love OPI nail polishes and I noticed matte nail polishes lately. Is this the trend of the 2013? Are you excited to grab one in April?

Disclaimer: I got the information from a press release.

2 comments:

Tiffany Chang said...

niiiice...can't wait to get this. then I don't have to shell out extra money to buy matte nail polishes! Been wanting to try out the matte trend since I thought it was great for winter, but they're pretty hard to find.

Ahleessa said...

I've been wanting to try matte nails too! I was going to buy the Revlon matte top coat, but I resisted. I wanted to see reviews of the product before I purchasing it. Unfortunately, I don't see any reviews anywhere and the product is nowhere in sight. :/ Now that I know OPI is coming out with it, I'm so excited! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...