Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Makeup Show LA 2013 Part 2

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is bought with my money except some which is given to me. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Before I start my Part 2 of The Makeup Show LA 2013, check out my Part 1 (Opening Party). I had an amazing night of meeting new people, being surrounded by professionals, creative piece of arts (face chart and human models), and best of all sharing one common interest in the beauty world.

Now for Part 2... The first day of The Makeup Show! Everywhere you go, you're surrounded by makeup booths. Here are some of the booths I took.
The first booth I visited, as well as, the booth next to the entrance is INGLOT. If you have not heard of INGLOT, you are missing out! It's an amazing brand. I highly recommend it.
TEMPTU is right across INGLOT. I heard they're great air brushing brand.
I didn't take picture of the booth, but the background with the owner. I thought the cartoon character is so cute and the cartoon was drawn out with the owner in mind. Isn't the owner of Cult Nails adorable?
The last booth I will post is NARS. Do you believe NARS was there? This is actually their ever first presence at any convention. What an honor!

While shopping, you get to see amazing artists at work. Here are some I found.
I believe this was part of the Wonder Games competition, but I'm not 100% sure on that. Like Friday night opening with the competition of face charts, there was another for Wonder Games. They interpret one celebrity on their model.
Here's Koren at work.
This was the hardest to take picture of. There were so many photographers taking this picture. I had to shove and push to get my way. I'm just joking. I got lucky and finally got to take one.
Here's the final work of the same model above. Isn't it amazing!?!?

I'll end with my haul.
Not everything here I bought with my own money. I did receive some products.

Thank you again The Makeup Show for the wonderful event!!! :)

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is bought with my money except some which is given to me. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

6 comments:

Liz said...

Looks like so much fun!!!! The makeup demonstrations are really cool~~


Liz
chewylove.blogspot.com

Lejla Beba said...

This is amazing!! I wish I was there :)

I have browsed through couple of your posts and I really liked what I saw so I followed you :)

Come check out my blog and if you like it you can follow me too on GFC or FB but you totaly don't have to :)

Anyways, I'll be coming here more often. You have an amazing blog :D

Greatings from Sarajevo <3

Lejla <3

http://ladybug4sunflower.blogspot.com/

Btw. there's a giveaway on my blog so feel free to enter :)

http://ladybug4sunflower.blogspot.com/2013/02/giveaway-thboxescom.html

Ahleessa said...

I had a blast and made a wonderful friend! :) If you have a makeup convention near where you live, I suggest you go. :)

Ahleessa said...

I'm sure there's some type of convention where you live. I hope you find one. :)


Thank you for a wonderful compliment on my blog! I will definitely be checking yours out.

Marcela said...

Nice post!! would you like to follow each other?

Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

Ahleessa said...

Thank you! I don't have the link to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...