Sunday, March 10, 2013

ULTA 21 Days of Beauty 2013, Week 1

Every year ULTA has their "21 Days of Beauty." Since I received the catalog, I thought I would pass it along. I will post each week on Sunday for the next three weeks. Here's the first...





I'm most excited about Butter London, Friday 3/15. If I recall, last year it was BOGOF (buy one get one free). It's not BOGOF this time around but it's still not bad.

What are you most excited to get? Is there anything this week you're looking forward to?

Disclaimer: Picture taken from ULTA.

2 comments:

OxanaSkripka said...

Awesome blog! love it)) maybe follow each other? let me know)

stay in touch!)

xoxo

http://wildshadeblog.blogspot.ru

Ahleessa said...

Thank you! I will check out your blog. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...