Monday, January 26, 2015

Manicure Monday: Zoya in Blaze, Ornate Collection (Winter 2012)

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I bought this polish some time ago from Zoya. When I first saw it online, I fell in love.

This is Zoya in Blaze from Ornate Collection, Winter 2012. Since I did a thorough review of Zoya in Aurora, I will base this on that. Aurora is from the same collection as Blaze.
Here's a closer look at the polish. The website describes it "as a full coverage, cool-toned medium mulberry red with a high concentration of micro fine diamond holographic glitter. The multidimensional holographic glitter adds complexity and depth to this vampy red." It's true to color.
Here's a closer look at the brush. Compared to my favorite OPI brush, this is thinner in width and shorter in length. I would say it's in-between thin to medium width. With that said, I don't find it hard to paint my nails. It does take more than three strokes.
I applied OPI Nail Envy in Original, Formula X For Sephora Base Coat, 2 coats of Zoya in Blaze, and then topped it off with Butter London Hardwear P.D. Quick Topcoat.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, it goes on smoothly. There's no streaking and bubbles, and it's easy to paint your nails. Secondly, the glitter is spread apart. It doesn't fall to the bottom, as well as, you need to search for the glitter while painting. Lastly, it lasted a good 5 days before chipping at the end.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Zoya products reviewed/swatch:

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

4 comments:

Jessica W said...

This is such a great color on you!

Elena Dal Maso said...

Great color!
So warm :)))

xoxo
www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

Ahleessa said...

Thank you! :)

Ahleessa said...

Thank you! I love it too. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...