Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Clique by Roble Shower Gelee

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

End of last year October 2014, I attended the first Beauty Press Spotlight Day Event in Los Angeles.

I took this picture from my Instagram. I came home with wonderful goodies. I already reviewed Mirabella Travel Brush Set (bottom middle), Mirabella Myth Visionary Long Wearing Eyeshadow (middle left), Cailyn Touch of Sunset Mineral Eyeshadow Powder (middle left), Cailyn Pure Lust Extreme Matte Tint in Narcissist (top left), and Stemology Cell Revive Eye Serum Complete (bottom left). I also got Healthilocks Treatment at Salon Benjamin thanks to Healthilocks. For this post, I will review the body wash from Clique by Roble (top middle).
Product Review: Clique by Roble Shower Gelee

Where to purchase: online at cliquebyroble.com and amazon.com
Price: $28.50 for 6.7 fl oz/ 200 mL

Made in USA

Description from the website: Mild, SLS and Paraben free shower recipe. Extra foaming, skin-friendly properties. Gently cleanses and leaves skin wonderfully fragranced.
Ingredients:
Click on the picture to see the original size.
Thoughts: When it comes to body washes, I've only been into Bath & Body Works. For one reason that it smells good. I love strong, sweet, smelly washes. I realized I needed to open up and try other washes. For that reason, I was excited to try this product.
I love that it comes in a tube for several reasons, it's sanitary safe and easy to squeeze onto the wash cloth.
Here's a swatch of the body wash on a cotton pad.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, it has a scent that I cannot distinguish. The website says "delectable Oriental Gourmand fragrance." In all honesty, I have no idea what that means. All I can say it smells floral to me. For someone who's only into fruit scents, I actually don't mind the scent. It's also not strong. The scent only lingers for couple of seconds after I apply onto my skin. Secondly, I like how it's not extremely foamy and not liquidity. You only need a small amount for the whole body. A little goes a long way. The body wash lasted a good, long time. I'm almost done with it. Lastly, it makes me feel clean and I'm so happy I opened up to trying out brands other than Bath & Body Works.

Pros:
* Pleasing scent.
* Comes in a tube; easy to squeeze and sanitary safe.
* Not extremely foamy.
* Not liquidity.
* Easy to use.
* Little lasts a long way.
* Feels clean.
* Paraben free.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...