Monday, July 13, 2015

Manicure Monday: Born Pretty Feather 3D Nail Art Sticker

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I always feel lucky when I get to work with Born Pretty Store, and here's my most recent haul.
I already reviewed the nail polish, Born Pretty Candy Color in #12. I highly recommend this polish and color. It's gorgeous! For this post, I will review the feather sticker on the right.
Since I did a thorough review of Born Pretty 3D Nail Art Sticker Golden Stripe, I will base this on that. This is Born Pretty Feather 3D Nail Art Stickers. It retails for $1.99 and here's the description...

Specification:
100% new brand
Quantity: 1 Sheet
Color: as the picture shows
Pattern: 3 patterns available

Package Contents:
1 Sheet

Instruction:
Brand New in retail package and good quality!
One sheet of adhesive nail art stickers to fit all fingernails, toenails and nail tips.
Suitable for Professional Salon use or home use.

How to Use:
1. Clean the surface where the design is to be placed.
2. Select a design and peel off by your nail. (Don't touch the glue)
3. Place the design in nail/tip and rub it gently several times.
4. Apply top coat for best result.

NOTE:
Do not apply stickers to sensitive skin.
Not recommended for little children.
Here's a closer look at the feathers. They come in different designs, sizes, and you cannot see but all of them have white feathers as well.
I applied OPI Nail Envy in Original and Formula X for Sephora Base Coat on all my nails. 2 coats of Essie in Mint Candy Apple on all the nails except ring finger. On the ring finger, I applied 2 coats of Zoya in Dream. On top of the Zoya in Dream, I stick Born Pretty Feather 3D Nail Art Sticker. Then topped all the nails with Butter London Hardwear P.D. Quick Topcoat.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, I love that the feather comes in different directions and sizes. You can apply in whatever way you want to, as well as, it'll fit from short nails to long. Secondly and compared to water decals, I find it a little bit harder to apply the stickers. Since they're so sticky, once it sticks it's stuck. For that reason, I made sure the polish was dried before I applied the stickers. On the other hand knowing that it sticks so well, it won't come off. I recommend using a Tweezer than your fingers when you apply the stickers. It's easier that way or at least for me. Third, the white feather is a gorgeous touch to the gold. It just pops especially on a darker background. Lastly, the sticker lasted until the polish started chipping. I highly recommend this feather sticker. It's classic and I got a lot of compliments!

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws



Born Pretty Store was kind enough to give me a code, "ALL91", for my readers. You get 10% off any purchases. I am not affiliated with the website. I will not get paid if you use the code. I do promise you though if more than 10 readers use the code, they will sponsor a giveaway or contest on my blog. I do not benefit from the giveaway/contest. It's all for my readers!

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

1 comment:

celly snowflower said...

wow, that really creates a beautiful accent on your nails! i love how the gold glitters~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...